Shak VS Caniel Shak VS Caniel

Shaks verse made this battle sick. What am I saying? He WAS this track, lol.

His punchlines and flow stole the show. I really wish Cainel had a better mic so I could hear his verse better... I bet his verse would have been nasty with a better mic and like, 15 minutes a day, for a week, of practice before recording... Oh well...

Sick beat Mophead!

Kwing vs Aggy Black Kwing vs Aggy Black

That is definitely a chick, lol.

Not bad on her part, just the flow needs a bit of work, she goes off the beat often.
Other than that, she was good.
But not good enough... KWing man, youve gotten real good at battles. Maybe we can do one, you know, just for fuck its, lol. Hit me up.

talk back talk back

Daaamn... Second track Ive heard from you man. This gives me a Najubes, Champloo vibe, from the sample youve used here. I love the kicks too, deep and heavy. Everything here just sounds nice. Im not the biggest fan of the verse on here though, the altered deeper voice doesnt seem to go with the beat in my opinion. I kind of wish it was the persons real voice. It might be, it just sounds like its been edited to be deeper in tone, I could be wrong though. The beat though, is fucking nice. And thats what Im grading. Great job man!

5/5

Can We Hold Hands ? Can We Hold Hands ?

Right off the bat, the off beat kicks kind of took me by surprise, but as I listened, they grew on me and I started to really like it. The beat dopes get a bit repetitive since there isnt much going on in the background behind the beat, other than the few keys and the bass. The instrumental sounds nice, all the components fit well and have been EQed pretty well too.

4/5
4.5/5

sidelines sidelines

Hey Spawn-Edm, heisalive here, also known as Blest, Ive never heard your work before and this is the first track I have ever heard from you. I have to say, the instrumental is very nice, I like the sounds in the background that youve placed, it give the beat more life and energy. The intro sounded eerie when I first heard it, then when the drop comes in, those higher pitched sounds really balanced out the vibe and gave it more of a smooth and relaxing one. Real dope man. I hope your other work sounds this great. My only issue is the length, I wish it were a full 32, but other than that, great job.

BJ - Eyes Are Blind BJ - Eyes Are Blind

Hey Bo, long time no see man, I cant believe I never heard this track. Love the sample man.
I really like the instrumental, the kicks, hates, and snare you chose all work very well together, as is expected from you. Dope as always man, I dig it.

5/5

Ukiyo-e (End of an Era) Ukiyo-e (End of an Era)

So first off, I love Najubes and all of his work on the Samurai Champloo OST, and this track literally feels like its off of that OST. Great work here man. Its a smooth and graceful track. Those hihats man, I love the titter tatter thing youve got them doing here, it sounds so raw and is leaking the oldschool vibe like a broken pipe, lol. Great job man, I love hearing your work, it helps inspire me to make my own instrumentals.

mntra mntra

Wow!

This is hitting a weird spot with me, between eerie and comforting. Those keys/strings hit at unsettling times, but it blends so nice and sounds great man. Love the kicks, hats, snares, it all comes together to complete a good mixture of emotions when listening to this track.
I dig it man.

Oh What Fun Oh What Fun

Damn bud. Love the instrumental here. Those drum kicks are raw, and im hearing something that sounds like a wood block or cow bell in some parts. There is a lot going on here. Sounds real good man, I hope you have a good holiday bro.

Colze vs Kwing Colze vs Kwing

This is a sick battle man.
I am wondering why you guys used separate instrumentals, just curious.

Obviously you won here, lol, good job bro.

4.01 / 5.00 to 4.16 / 5.00

Kwing responds:

This was a diss track competition, so we used our preferred beats.