"The Monster" "The Monster"

This is kind of a crazy story about someone lost in darkness who becomes possessed by the very thing that he is battling. And I dont know if I am correct in assuming this, but I believe the goat sound is an obvious reference to general evil and darkness, the Goat is one of many creatures used in allegories to describe evils.

The animation in this isnt bad at all. I feel that the lighting effects maybe could have been a little better. The light doesnt effect the environment and you should see it reflecting off of the walls since it is a cave. But I dont animate, so who am I to tell you how to do it, lol.

Good work on this though. 4/5

HMarioProductionsH responds:

your comment is very well drawn and detailed, I appreciate the effort you made to review my video, it took several details in this animation but thanks to comments like this can percatarme and improve the animation next, cheer is very entertaining, I would recommend it you tried :)

LIMBO - Episode 1 LIMBO - Episode 1

Amazing!

MCI - Teqneek vs Eq MCI - Teqneek vs Eq

This was a good battle, probably the best ive heard in this comp up to here. I have yet to hear the rest, so that could change. I would say Teq won, but by a fraction.

Good punches on both sides. Good flows on both sides. It was hard to pick a winner, but I feel that Teq pulled ahead on his second verse by a little.

I just dont know why mjohnson took some personal vendetta shit and blocked me from the facebook page. All because we got in to an argument when I thought he was talking shit on me, which he eventually did, but at first it was a clear misunderstanding... Im not sure about that now though... I wish that you could just get over that shit and not mix personal shit with your music shit. it just seems a bit... I dont know... Unprofessional?

Great battle :D

RRStudios responds:

Actually, you took your personal vendetta against me and came onto the page sarcastically downing the tournament by saying "so many drop outs.." when there were about 4, which is the average for these kinds of tournaments, and you know that, but still ignorantly took your personal vendetta to down what these guys are doing and what we're doing. That's why you were blocked from the page. That's about as professional as it gets.

As far as going into personal with more of your lies---You say a "clear misunderstanding" when if that were the case, you would not have blocked me/unadded me and kept it that way. You said eventually I started talking shit to you, yes I did after you threw the first attacks. As far mixing personal shit with your music, that's exactly what I intend to do with MY music. Keeping music business and professional only, is what has killed mainstream Hip-Hop, and will continue to with fake rappers claiming to be underground like you, come around and say its all business, when it isn't. Its art. Get that through your head, and hopefully we can discuss the situation further through messaging.

Shak VS Caniel Shak VS Caniel

Shaks verse made this battle sick. What am I saying? He WAS this track, lol.

His punchlines and flow stole the show. I really wish Cainel had a better mic so I could hear his verse better... I bet his verse would have been nasty with a better mic and like, 15 minutes a day, for a week, of practice before recording... Oh well...

Sick beat Mophead!

Kwing vs Aggy Black Kwing vs Aggy Black

That is definitely a chick, lol.

Not bad on her part, just the flow needs a bit of work, she goes off the beat often.
Other than that, she was good.
But not good enough... KWing man, youve gotten real good at battles. Maybe we can do one, you know, just for fuck its, lol. Hit me up.

talk back talk back

Daaamn... Second track Ive heard from you man. This gives me a Najubes, Champloo vibe, from the sample youve used here. I love the kicks too, deep and heavy. Everything here just sounds nice. Im not the biggest fan of the verse on here though, the altered deeper voice doesnt seem to go with the beat in my opinion. I kind of wish it was the persons real voice. It might be, it just sounds like its been edited to be deeper in tone, I could be wrong though. The beat though, is fucking nice. And thats what Im grading. Great job man!